Use this website to quickly find the most important information about the main airport in the greater St. Louis, Missouri, called Lambert–St. Louis International Airport:Departures, Arrivals, Parking, Car Rentals, Hotels near the airport and other information about Lambert St. Louis Airport. Plan your travel to STL Airport with the information provided in this site.
Lambert St. Louis Airport, known officially as Lambert–St. Louis International Airport (IATA: STL, ICAO: KSTL) is located 14 miles (23 km) northwest downtown St. Louis, in the state of Missouri, U.S.
STL airport currently serves as a hub for Cape Air and Air Choice One and it’s also the cargo hub for China Eastern/China. In addition, it’s the primary airport serving the greater St. Louis area. It is also a focus city for Southwest Airlines.
Lambert St. Louis Airport has two terminals, 1 and 2, five concourses (A-E) and four concrete runways. Only three concourses are used by passengers: A, C and E.
Terminal 1 has two levels and operates with Concourse A and C.
- Concourse A: has the following gates: A2-A6, A8-A10, A12, A14-A19 and A21.
- Concourse C: has the following gates: C1, C3, C8, C10, C12, C15-C19, C21, C23, C24, C27 and C28 (Gates C29-C38 are closed).
Has two levels and operates with concourse E. The terminal and the concourse are completely used by Southwest Airlines. International flights and passengers use Terminal 2.
- Concourse E: has operative the following gates E2, E4, E6, E8, E10, E12, E14, E16, E18, E20, E22, E24, E25, E29, E31, E33.
The airport provides for all passengers the following services and facilities (among many others):
- Airport Information
- Social Event Rental Spaces and Business Meetings
- Public Phone
- Interfaith Chapel
- Mail Drop-off
- Wheelchair Assistance
- Language Assistance
- Airline Clubs
- Animal Rest Areas
- Located 14 miles northwest downtown St. Louis, Missouri
- Hub for Air Choice One and Cape Air
- In 2015 handled 12.7 million travelers
- Has two terminals, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2, 5 concourses (A-E) and 4 concrete runways
Passengers can move between the terminals on complimentary buses that run continuously or via MetroLink for a fee.
- MetroLink: Is the St. Louis metropolitan region’s rail system. Red Line connects Terminal 1 and 2 with downtown St. Louis, municipalities in St. Louis County, Illinois suburbs (St. Clair and Monroe Counties) and the Clayton.
- MetroBus: Two lines (49 North Lindbergh and 66 Clayton-Airport) serve the Lambert Bus Port. Is located next to the intermediate parking lot, and accessible through the tunnel from Terminal 1.
- Taxi: Metropolitan Taxicab Commission provides service from the STL airport. To pick up a taxi go to the exit door 14 (terminal 1) or exit door 12 (terminal 2)
- Airport Shuttle: GO BEST Express is the company which provides service as the Airport Shuttle. Shared shuttles departs every 30 minutes between 6a.m. and 10p.m. Outside this ours, please, request a reservation.
Counters are located in the lower level of Terminal 1(between doors 12-17).
Check rental car page on-line for availability and best prices.
Address: 10701 Lambert International Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63145, Estados Unidos
Telephone: +1 314-426-8000
Police Department: Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. –to 4:00 p.m. Central Time, at +1 (314) 890-1370.
Transportation Security Administration (TSA): +1 (314) 595-0423.